Talk:palindromic prime

Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Jump to: navigation, search

Seems sum of parts. Equinox 18:14, 12 August 2011 (UTC)


Keep tidy.svg

The following information has failed Wiktionary's deletion process.

It should not be re-entered without careful consideration.

palindromic prime[edit]

Any prime (number) that is also palindromic. Any number that reads the same backwards as forwards is referred to as palindromic, whether it's a prime or whatever. NISoP. Equinox 02:36, 17 June 2012 (UTC)

Sure, delete.​—msh210 (talk) 07:35, 17 June 2012 (UTC)
Delete. Mglovesfun (talk) 08:27, 17 June 2012 (UTC)
Delete Excellent example of a distinct concept that appears in technical glossaries (which often include some conceptual, encyclopedic entries) but is lexicographically uninteresting and unnecessary. DCDuring TALK 11:47, 17 June 2012 (UTC)
Yes Delete. We seem to be getting lots of two-word sum-of-parts entries copied from glossaries, especially medical ones. Do we need to make clear to contributors that a glossary is not the same as a dictionary? Dbfirs 21:54, 19 June 2012 (UTC)

Gone.​—msh210 (talk) 20:40, 22 July 2012 (UTC)