Failure to be verified means that insufficient eligible citations of this usage have been found, and the entry therefore does not meet Wiktionary inclusion criteria at the present time. We have archived here the disputed information, the verification discussion, and any documentation gathered so far, pending further evidence.
Do not re-add this information to the article without also submitting proof that it meets Wiktionary's criteria for inclusion.
"A white person." Created by the notoriously unreliable Luciferwildcat. I can't even find this being used as an insult on the Web, though it was used in Star Trek as a made-up insult used by the blue-skinned Andorians to refer to humans. Equinox ◑ 23:13, 7 December 2021 (UTC)
- I checked Usenet; most hits are Star Trek related or (in the plural) insulting the "Redskins" sports team. I see two instances of the racial term, by the same user in the same newsgroup:
- 1999 June 4, "Maceo", in "Aryan race isn't superior; it's Orientals", soc.culture.african.american:
- On Fri, 04 Jun 1999 11:30:18 -0400, Maceo wrote:
- >I now plenty of black people put piss in softdrinks you pinkskins order.
- Reminds me of Talk:pukeskin, which was also apparently one individual's pet insult. - -sche (discuss) 03:17, 9 December 2021 (UTC)