The following information has failed Wiktionary's deletion process.
It should not be re-entered without careful consideration.
"The final round on the TV game show The Price is Right." This is incorrectly capitalised; it is Showcase (apparently). But in any case (uh, no pun) I don't believe we should have this. Compare the Gold Run in TV's Blockbusters, or the Conundrum (anagram) round in Countdown, or even the stage called Green Hill Zone in the video game Sonic the Hedgehog. These are not generic terms, just particular stages or phases in various specific commercial game products. Equinox ◑ 01:00, 7 February 2012 (UTC)
- Right, though I think something similar that was governmental or NGO-derived should also be deleted. Delete. DCDuring TALK 01:06, 7 February 2012 (UTC)
- Delete. Maybe WT:CFI#Fictional universes could be expanded to ban such definitions. Ungoliant MMDCCLXIV 03:33, 7 February 2012 (UTC)
- Delete. That sense only, of course. —Quintucket 11:48, 7 February 2012 (UTC)
- Delete. Mglovesfun (talk) 12:52, 7 February 2012 (UTC)
- Delete per DCD.—msh210℠ (talk) 17:44, 7 February 2012 (UTC)