The following information has failed Wiktionary's deletion process.
It should not be re-entered without careful consideration.
- Do not RFV. Delete and do not re-enter without at least one valid citation. Then we can talk about RFV. DAVilla 03:23, 3 November 2012 (UTC)
- Delete This is supposed to have words with some rational degree of usage. Collect (talk) 14:13, 5 November 2012 (UTC)
- Move to Urban Dictionary. --WikiTiki89 14:16, 5 November 2012 (UTC)
- Moved to RFV, where it belongs if there is a doubt about attestation. I have never heard of "rational degree of usage", nor did Dan Polansky (talk) 08:13, 10 November 2012 (UTC) . --
This discussion is no longer live and is left here as an archive. Please do not modify this conversation, but feel free to discuss its conclusions.
- As I noted elsewhere, there appears to be no actual usage with anything remotely near the meaning claimed. A "willie-wag-tail" is a kind of bird, and Robert Burns used the term in a poem, but I canna conceive of it having the meaning asserted here at all. And I looked assiduously for such a usage. Fail. Epic fail. Collect (talk) 02:14, 24 November 2012 (UTC)