The following information has failed Wiktionary's deletion process.
It should not be re-entered without careful consideration.
- Delete. Ungoliant MMDCCLXIV 17:15, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
- Keep Purplebackpack89 (Notes Taken) (Locker) 20:58, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
- A win-win Google Books search gives: win-win negotiating, win-win world, win win partnerships, win-win solution, win-win games, win-win ecology, win-win performance appraisals, win-win IEP, win-win teacher, win-win marketing, etc.. Win-win situation only appears in the 6th page of the search. To be honest, I was expecting to prove you right, as the only forms I remember having seen before are win-win situation and the elliptical win-win noun you mentioned. Ungoliant MMDCCLXIV 21:14, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
- Delete as sum of parts, and as shown above, does not even rate as a set phrase (which I thought it might).--Dmol (talk) 21:28, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
- Delete based on research and reasoning above. DCDuring TALK 21:30, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
- Comment: if "win-win situation" was the original phrase, and the other uses of "win-win" ("win-win world", etc) are later developments, this should be kept because it passes the "in a jiffy" test. Note that I say "if". - -sche (discuss) 21:35, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
- Delete, per above. Mglovesfun (talk) 21:37, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
- Very common collocation for win-win. Redirect to the latter.—msh210℠ (talk) 01:07, 15 March 2012 (UTC)