Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: troy
- Rhymes: -ɔɪ
- (historical) An ancient city in what is now northwestern Turkey.
- A city in Alabama, USA, and county seat of Pike County.
- A city in Michigan.
- A city in Missouri, USA, and the county seat of Lincoln County.
- A city in New York.
- A town in North Carolina, USA, and the county seat of Montgomery County.
an ancient city
- A surname derived from the city Troyes in France.
- A male given name, originally transferred from the surname, but today associated with the classical city.