User:Back on the list
|Search user languages or scripts|
- User:Matthias Buchmeier/en-ast-a
- Missing Asturian translations
- Missing Spanish translations
- Missing French translations
Asturian in the wiki league table
According to Wiktionary:Statistics/generated, the highest position that Asturian is
- January 2014 - 38th position, up 1
- Feb 2014 - 25th place in form-of definitions with 9144
Asturian to translate
Feed the semi-auto
I run a programme to create Asturian verb forms. It is NOT a bot, although people often confuse it for one. It is in fact a semi-automatic thing, that does something very similar to what a bot does, and you may easily confuse it for a bot. You can feed the non-bot here.
I'm also using the non-bot to do Spanish adjectives, and Spanish compound forms. Should be enough work for it to be running for a few weeks. To stress again, it is NOT A BOT.
- I'm not sure if I'm happy about Kennybot's changes to all the Asturian -ar templates.
- I like that Kenny made Category:Asturian verbs having red links in their conjugation table