Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- cruciverbalize: to solve crossword puzzles (backformation from cruciverbalist, I coined this)
- faker than outtakes in an animated movie: self-explanatory. (I coined this)
- headworm or head worm: A false or misleading thought that one cannot get rid of (heard it first from my youth minister and his wife)
- panphone: like pangram; a sentence using all sounds present in a particular dialect (I don't know who first coined this)
- omnomar: Spanish, to well, omnom. Om nom nom.