|Making Wiktionary more friendly To Machines, will make it more friendly to Humans as Well||
|User:OrenBochman is busy in real life and may not respond swiftly to queries.|
|Search user languages or scripts|
Ten things that should be changed in Wiktionary
- support for machine readable content with an api
- a real schema
- sum pf their word terms - including these where they form lexeme is significant because this demonstrate usage. Once a term exists in the lexicon it blocks others. e.g. a boat house not a ship house or a Kayak house or a boat bungallow.
- Wrong Hierarchy for Lexeme definition
- Wiki expansion in tandem with my Hungarian Studies:
- Adding Verbs & Inflections
- Add terms in the following categories
- real estate
- improve the hungarian phrase book
- phonetics related appendices
- add acceleration to conjuration and declination templates.
- Development of:
- editing tools to accelerate other editors' work.
- accelerated creation
- automated IPA generation from text.
- importing terms from external sources.
- provide a language student's point of view to help other editors cater to non native speaker's requirements.
- Lobbying for more significant position in the Wikimedia foundation's Agenda for the Wiktionary project.
Language Specific Resources
- User talk:Conrad.Irwin/creation.js accelerated creation
- OrenBochman/hungarian grammar