Jump to navigation Jump to search
Verbs are usually conjugated as such:
- plasa - to place, put
- plas - imperative, command
- plasa - used with vil (will, would), ska (shall, should), ka (can, could), ma (may, must), etc., as well as the infinitive
- plasé - the present tense
- plased - the simple past
- plaset - the past participle; can also be used adjectivally, in which case plaseta would be its definite and plural form
- plasene - (a little more rarely used, but) present participle. The present participle is rarely used, but is sometimes. Usually you'd say "eg plasé" to say "I am putting". Also can be used adjectivally, in which case it'd be plasenéa. This is even more rare.
- beuja - to inflect, conjugate, decline
- keunepa - to fuck (vulgar) (only in the sense of "to have sex with")
Usually, if the verb ends in two consonants, it is conjugated as such:
- bidra - to contribute
- bidru - this is the imperative. Notice how -u was added to the end
This is a list of irregulars:
- vara - to be
- varu - not sure why but this is the imperative
- er - this is the present tense
- var - simple past
- varéo - past participle, another weird one
- varéoa - looks funny, but technically this is its adjectival definite and plural
- varene - present participle
- varenéa - adjectival definite and plural
- tena - to have (this conjugation is the same in many derived verbs, such as "kontena" - to contain)
- tenu - again, not sure why but this is its imperative
- té - present
- ted - simple past
- tenet - past participle
- teneta - adjectival definite and plural
- tene - present participle
- tenéa - adjective definite and plural
Nouns are usually inflected as:
- spamér - spammer (one who sends junk mail online)
- spaméren - singular definite - "the spammer"
- spaméra - plural indefinite - "spammers"
- spamérana - plural definite - "the spammers"
- spamérs - genitive singular indefinite - "spammer's"
- spamérens - genitive singular definite - "the spammer's"
- spaméras - genitive plural indefinite - "spammers'"
- spaméranas - genitive plural definite - "the spammers'"
- pie - a girl