Hello, I'm Smashhoof. I'm a graduate student in the US studying Computer Science. In my undergraduate, I studied both linguistics and computer science. My main interest in linguistics is historical linguistics of Bantu languages, or Niger-Congo languages more generally. I studied Zulu for nearly 4 years, so that's the language I'm most familiar with other than English. On Wiktionary, I like to code modules or just add new entries for African languages. I also like to find etymologies and compile lists of cognate words for descendant lists.
|Search user languages or scripts|
- Add entries for stative verbs (dabukile, enabile, jabulile, etc.)
- Fix Module:zu-verbs to handle -thi, -sho, and -azi
- Add tone to Module:zu-verbs
- Add tone to Zulu noun and adjective inflections
- Remove locative palatalization from monosyllabic Zulu nouns.
- Fix tone in Zulu adjective inflection table
- Make it so the inflection table links automatically create the proper entries.
- *ìdìbà: Should it have a variant ìdíbá? Bankon, Basaa, Duala, Kol, and Lingala descendants suggest so. Need to examine tone more closely.
- Smashhoof/Zulu Verb Tone
- Smashhoof/Zulu Verb Tone/bona
- Smashhoof/Zulu Verb Tone/ehla
- Smashhoof/Zulu Verb Tone/esaba
- Smashhoof/Zulu Verb Tone/ethuka
- Smashhoof/Zulu Verb Tone/fa
- Smashhoof/Zulu Verb Tone/hlakula
- Smashhoof/Zulu Verb Tone/hleka
- Smashhoof/Zulu Verb Tone/khuluma
- Smashhoof/Zulu Verb Tone/lwa
- Smashhoof/Zulu Verb Tone/ona
- Smashhoof/Zulu Verb Tone/phuza