User talk:Piet Delport
- "plural of xxxx" is not a stub - that's all we can normally say about it (unless it has some other definition in the plural).
- Thanks. I'm still getting the hang of Wiktionary conventions, so any pointers are most welcome. --Piet Delport 17:38, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
Hello, and welcome to Wiktionary. Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few good links for newcomers:
- Wiktionary Tutorial
- Community Portal
- Entry layout explained
- Criteria for inclusion
- How to edit a page
- How to start a page
- Wiktionary Sandbox (a safe place for testing syntax)
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wiktionarian! By the way, you can sign your name on Talk (discussion) and vote pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~, which automatically produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the beer parlour or ask me on my Talk page. Again, welcome!
Hi Piet, Welcome. I live in Cape Town and have been adding South African words to Wk for some time. I'm really pleased to have another contributor from Cape Town. If you have any favorite SA Words, please add your contributions to Category: South African English]], with the brackets the right way round. Regards Andrew massyn 20:02, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
- Will do! --Piet Delport 07:22, 10 May 2006 (UTC)
Hi Piet. Can you check the translations for deceased? Thanks Andrew massyn 22:14, 26 May 2006 (UTC)
- Done. --Piet Delport 18:06, 28 May 2006 (UTC)