Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A surname.
- A male given name, transferred from the surname since the nineteenth century.
- A city in British Columbia, Canada.
- A city in Alabama.
- A city in California.
- A census-designated place in Colorado.
- A town in Connecticut.
- A city in Florida.
- A village in Illinois.
- A town in Indiana.
- A village in Michigan.
- A town and village in New York.
- An unincorporated community in Oklahoma.
- A city in Texas.
- A town in Utah.
- A town in Vermont.
- A town in Wisconsin.