Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A municipality and suburb of Paris, in the department of Yvelines, the former capital of France.
- (by ellipsis) The Palace of Versailles.
- (by ellipsis, historical) The Treaty of Versailles (1919).
- A town and county seat of Ripley County, Indiana, United States.
- A home-rule class city and county seat of Woodford County, Kentucky, United States.
suburb of Paris
Versailles f pl
- Versailles (a municipality and suburb of Paris, France)
- (by ellipsis) Versailles (the Palace of Versailles)
Terms derived from Versailles