Wiktionary talk:List of words without articles (French)
The following information passed a request for deletion.
This discussion is no longer live and is left here as an archive. Please do not modify this conversation, but feel free to discuss its conclusions.
An old page with little information that we could use today - contains lists of pages that were on French Wiktionary in 2005, which weren't here then. Superceded by User:Darkdadaah/Diff? I suggested deleting Wiktionary:List of words without articles (French) and all subpages. --Keene 21:51, 23 June 2007 (UTC)
- No. Darkdadaah's list is one of English words on the French Wiktionary that we don't have. The "List of words" includes mostly French terms that we don't have. The list is woefully incomplete, but it still have value. It might be worth cleaning up and renaming, or else linking form the list of Requested French articles somehow. --EncycloPetey 22:11, 23 June 2007 (UTC)
- I'd rather see the contents of French Wiktionary updated there. bd2412 T 22:19, 23 June 2007 (UTC)
- Actually, this is a list of all the articles that do exist on the French Wiktionary (or did at the time). The list was put here so we could see what the French edition has but that we're missing here. --EncycloPetey 16:03, 25 June 2007 (UTC)
- Note: target page Wiktionary:List of words without articles (French) is still tagged. --15:49, 3 June 2008 (UTC)
The following information has failed Wiktionary's deletion process.
It should not be re-entered without careful consideration.
This was tagged for deletion in 2007 as out of date (discussion) and hasn't been updated since 2008. It includes French words like ἀκβατεω and आसामी. And we have Wiktionary:Requested entries (French) which is basically the same thing, just more updated and without masses of errors. All the subpages of Wiktionary:List of words without articles (French) are nominated as part of this nomination. Mglovesfun (talk) 10:53, 5 March 2012 (UTC)
- Just to be sure, do we know that there are not correct redlinked terms in these lists that are missing from the newer lists? Can we compare the lists somehow? Cheers! bd2412 T 20:03, 5 March 2012 (UTC)
- Because of how Unicode works, anything not in the Latin script would be in Wiktionary:Requested entries (French)/z. I've checked these lists over a few times looking for any really basic that was missing. I haven't seen any stone-cold erros in these lists. Mglovesfun (talk) 22:53, 18 March 2012 (UTC)