Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The capital and largest city of Armenia.
- 1990, Peter Hopkirk, The Great Game, Folio Society, published 2010, page 99:
- Before long Abbas Mirza suffered a succession of defeats, which culminated in the capture of Erivan, today capital of Armenia.
- 2009 September 26, Geoff Garvey, The Guardian:
- Crammed to the gills with history, it nestles in the shadow of Mount Ararat and has a medieval centre but it's Yerevan's religious heritage that is its main claim to fame.
the capital and largest city of Armenia