Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: acclimaté
- (transitive, chiefly US) To habituate to a climate not native; to acclimatize.
- (transitive, chiefly US) To adjust to a new environment; not necessarily a wild, natural, earthy one.
- (intransitive, chiefly US) To become accustomed to a new climate or environment.
- acclimatise/acclimatize, accommodate, acculture, accustom, climatize, conform, get used to, habituate, harden, season, toughen, adjust
(transitive, mainly US) to habituate to a climate not native; to acclimatize
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of