Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Pertaining to anemia.
- 1845, Edinburgh Medical and Surgical Journal, page 440:
- It was anemious in two cases where the patients died early, and on two other occasions when death took place long subsequent to febrile action.
- 1846, Marshall Hall, Practical Observations and Suggestions in Medicine:
- The cause of this convulsion is the anemious condition, not of the brain, but of the spinal marrow; this is ascertained in the sheep in the following manner […]
- anemious at OneLook Dictionary Search
- anemious in The Century Dictionary, New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911.