Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: anglicisé
- anglicize (North American and Oxford British spelling)
- Anglicize (North American and Oxford British spelling)
- (transitive) To make English, as to customs, culture, pronunciation, spelling, or style.
- (transitive) To dub or translate into English.
- (transitive) To become English.
- anglicisation, anglicization
- Anglicisation, Anglicization
- anglicised, anglicized
- Anglicised, Anglicized
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of