Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: anglicisé
- anglicize (North American and Oxford British spelling)
- (transitive) To make English, as to customs, culture, pronunciation, spelling, or style.
- (transitive) To dub or translate into English.
- (transitive) To become English.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of