Jump to navigation Jump to search
You can help Wiktionary by providing a proper etymology.
anomalure (plural anomalures)
- A rodent of any species of the family Anomaluridae, having membranes between their front and hind legs like those of a flying squirrel (Sciuridae), found in central Africa
- (rodent in Anomaluridae): scaly-tailed squirrel.
rodent of the family Anomaluridae
- Pteromyini (flying squirrel)
- Cynocephalidae (flying lemur, colugo)
- Petauridae (marsupial gliders)
- Acrobatidae (feathertail glider)