Jump to navigation Jump to search
anthropogenic (not comparable)
- Pertaining to the origin of man, or anthropogeny.
- 1952 The cosmogonic and anthropogenic myths are of secondary importance in Yahwistic religiosity. (H. H. Gerth & D. A. Martindale (trans.), M. Weber's Ancient Judaism ix. 227)
- Having its origin in the influence of human activity on nature.
- anthropogenic climate change
- Wastewater is any water that has been adversely affected in quality by anthropogenic influence.
having its origin in the influence of human activity on nature
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.