anthropogenic (not comparable)
- pertaining to the origin of man, or anthropogeny
- 1952 The cosmogonic and anthropogenic myths are of secondary importance in Yahwistic religiosity. (H. H. Gerth & D. A. Martindale (trans.), M. Weber's Ancient Judaism ix. 227)
- having its origin in the influence of human activity on nature.
- Wastewater is any water that has been adversely affected in quality by anthropogenic influence.
pertaining to the origin of man
having its origin in the influence of human activity on nature
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.