Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Northern California, US)
appurtenance (plural appurtenances)
- An appendage to something else.
- (in the plural) Equipment used for some specific task; gear.
- The thing to which another pertains.
- (law) Minor property, such as an outhouse, that passes with the main property when it is sold.
- (grammar) A modifier that is appended or prepended to another word to coin a new word that expresses belonging.
appendage added to something else
equipment for some specific task
(language) modifier appended or prepended to another word to express belonging