Jump to navigation Jump to search
Inherited from Old French araigne + -ée, from Latin arānea.
araignée f (plural araignées)
- “araignée”, in Trésor de la langue française informatisé [Digitized Treasury of the French Language], 2012.
- French terms inherited from Old French
- French terms derived from Old French
- French terms suffixed with -ée
- French terms inherited from Latin
- French terms derived from Latin
- French 3-syllable words
- French terms with IPA pronunciation
- French terms with audio links
- French lemmas
- French nouns
- French countable nouns
- French feminine nouns