Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A body of forces equipped for war.
- (military, naval) All the cannon and small arms collectively, with their equipments, belonging to a ship or a fortification.
- Any equipment for resistance.
- The process of building up military capacity.
body of forces equipped for war
all small arms collectively
any equipment for resistance
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
armament m (plural armaments)