Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (music, transitive) To play (a chord) as an arpeggio.
2007 January 12, Ben Ratliff, “High-Toned Scats and Purrs by a Low-Profile Jazz Singer”, New York Times:
- […] Mr. Keezer arpeggiated chords a little flashily, but justifiably so; […] .
- (music, of the notes of a chord) To represent separately on a score.
- second-person plural present indicative of
- second-person plural imperative of
- second-person plural present subjunctive of
- feminine plural of