- attendaunt (obsolete)
attendant (plural attendants)
- One who attends; one who works with or watches something.
- Give your keys to the parking attendants and they will park your car for you.
- A servant or valet.
- (chiefly archaic) A visitor or caller.
one who attends
servant, valet, domestic worker
- Going with; associated; concomitant.
- They promoted him to supervisor, with all the attendant responsibilities and privileges.
- Sir Walter Scott
- The natural melancholy attendant upon his situation added to the gloom of the owner of the mansion.
2012 November 13, European Court of Human Rights, Hristozov and others v. Bulgaria, number 47039/11 358/12, marginal 120:
- The applicants […] seek to argue that because of the dire prognosis attaching to their medical condition, they should have been allowed to assume the risks attendant on a potentially life‑saving experimental product.
- (law) Depending on, or owing duty or service to.
- the widow attendant to the heir
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Cowell to this entry?)
going with; associated; concomitant