Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- attendaunt (obsolete)
attendant (plural attendants)
- One who attends; one who works with or watches something.
- Give your keys to the parking attendants and they will park your car for you.
- A servant or valet.
- (chiefly archaic) A visitor or caller.
one who attends
servant, valet, domestic worker
- Going with; associated; concomitant.
- They promoted him to supervisor, with all the attendant responsibilities and privileges.
- Sir Walter Scott
- The natural melancholy attendant upon his situation added to the gloom of the owner of the mansion.
- (law) Depending on, or owing duty or service to.
- the widow attendant to the heir
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Cowell to this entry?)
going with; associated; concomitant