Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (computing) Any software feature that plays (a video, a compact disc, etc.) automatically.
- 2001, E. Ernst, The desktop guide to complementary and alternative medicine, page 445:
- If you have not enabled autoplay, click on the CD icon that appears on your desktop, then click on 'CAM' to open the application.
- 2004, Tony Bove, Cheryl Rhodes, iLife '04 all-in-one desk reference for dummies (page 346)
- You can even combine the features and make a looping autoplay DVD for a kiosk or self-running demo.
- 2011, Steve Fulton, Jeff Fulton, HTML5 Canvas (page 265)
- Adding controls, looping, and autoplay to an HTML5 video embed is simple.