Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: auto-stop
- 1 English
- 2 French
- 3 Italian
- 4 Polish
- 5 Serbo-Croatian
- 6 Spanish
- A coupon-based system of hitchhiking.
- 1960, Youth and Freedom - Volume 3, page 11:
- Youth organizations have given autostop activity their stamp of approval.
- 1971, Marc Francis Roddin, Notes on a social history of hitchhiking, page 34:
- Autostop members have an advantage over other hitchhikers, because drivers of state cars are allowed to pick up only hitchhikers who display the blue rule book, and most of the cars belong to the state.
- 2013, Diane P. Koenker, Club Red: Vacation Travel and the Soviet Dream, →ISBN, page 238:
- Proponents of the system pronounced it a success, especially among the student youth. "The working class earns money and it can travel on buses or trains or airplanes, but students are the most happy, energetic people, and autostop is convenient for them," insisted one supporter in 1966.
- Automatic stopping mechanism or system.
- 2004, H. John Shammas, Intraocular Lens Power Calculations, →ISBN, page 95:
- The newest Prager shell features single handed immersion biometry, a Luer fitting to facilitate tubing changes, an autostop for exact manufacturer specified probe depth, and six centering guides to ensure perpendicularity.
- 2012, Hima Reddy, The Trading Methodologies of W.D. Gann, →ISBN:
- Or you can utilize the autostop features of your trading software to help lock in most of the profit (onehalf to twothirds) of the current potential profit for the move.
- 2013, Borja Merino, Instant Traffic Analysis with Tshark How-to, →ISBN:
- This is a really interesting option of Tshark since it allows us to specify an autostop condition, thanks to which we will not have to be present to manually stop a capture.
- 2016, RJ Bailey, Safe From Harm, →ISBN:
- The autostop beams would detect people ahead and apply the brakes.
autostop m (uncountable)
- “autostop” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
autostop m inan
- podróżować autostopem – to hitchhike
declension of autostop
- autostop in Polish dictionaries at PWN
àutostop m (Cyrillic spelling а̀утостоп)
Declension of autostop
autostop m (plural autostops)