Jump to navigation Jump to search
bü (transliteration needed)
- Studia Etymologica Cracoviensia 17 (2012) →ISBN, page 69: No actual names for the Yenisei or its source rivers seem to have been recorded from Mator, though it is possible that the Mator speakers simply identified the river as †orgo bü[q] 'large water' (Helimski 1997: 329-330 no. 816). [...] river [is in Mator] †jaga ~ †caga
- before, ago (bü yels tel = two years ago)
- to, before (when telling time)
- Binos foldil bü düp kilid
- It is a quarter to three.