Jump to navigation Jump to search
badboy (plural badboys)
- Alternative form of
- 2003, Josh Thomas, Andy's Big Idea:
- But he's not here right now, so I'm giving these badboys a toss!
- 2009, Clay Cole, Sh-Boom!: The Explosion of Rock 'n' Roll, 1953–1968, →ISBN:
- The Rolling Stones on the other hand, were rumpled roughnecks; the rock 'n' roll badboys.
- 2011, Dustin Diaz, This Is Strobist Info: Your Setup Guide to Flash Photography, →ISBN:
- There are some oldschoolers out there who claim it's the older, more expensive SB800, but with the versatility, savvy product packaging, and intelligence of the SB900, it wins handsdown. This badboy comes with a carrying case for the light itself, a cubby for extra batteries, and room for the sample gel pack.
- 2013, Dale A. Dye, Laos File, →ISBN:
- Supergook of the fighting 6th NVA Infantry Regiment...more powerful than a locomotive...faster than a speeding bullet, able to bend the badboys of Delta Company, 1st Battalion, 5th Marines with bare hands.
- 2015, Jack N. Raven, The Injector Protocol: How To Inject Your Essence Literally Into Everything!, →ISBN:
- Generally girls are naturally attracted to badboys because they're exciting, like being in a thrill ride, challenging etc. which doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the father.
- 2015, Michael Molcher, 2000 AD: The Creator Interviews - Volume 01, →ISBN:
- The Judge Child quest, the debut of skysurfing badboy Marlon Shakespeare in UnAmerican Graffiti, the MegaRackets, The Hotdog Run, Block Mania, The Graveyard Shift, Bob & Carol & Ted & Ringo, Dave the Orang-utan mayor, Dredd Angel, City of Damned - the list containing most of Dredd's character-defining moments has the name and style of Ron Smith stamped all over it, and all with this heady mix of ultra-violence and a grin that is as much an expression of Smith's own mischievous sense of humour as it is the scripts.