Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: bang up
- Especially good; wonderful; superb.
- 1922: Edith Wharton, The Glimpses of the Moon 
- ...he had dined with the Hickses ("a bang-up show -- they're really lances-you wouldn't know them!"), and had met there Lansing...
- 1988: Janice Holt Giles, The Enduring Hills 
- “When we get to Nashville, let's find some nice place to eat, and let's have the best bang-up chicken dinner in town!”
- 1922: Edith Wharton, The Glimpses of the Moon