Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- to avoid work when all others are working.
- To talk about how much you work instead of working like everyone else.
barring (plural barrings)
- Unless something happens; excepting; in the absence of
- Barring any further red tape, we will finally be able to open the restaurant.
- Barring any sudden storms, the plane should arrive on time.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.