Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Of, pertaining to, or concentrated on two coasts, often specifically the Atlantic and Pacific coasts of North America.
- 1988 April 1, Harold Henderson, “Addicted to Chess”, in Chicago Reader:
- Chess, it seems, is even more bicoastal than the usual occasions of midwestern envy.
bicoastal (plural bicoastals)
- A person who lives near two coasts.
- 2007 February 4, Robin Epstein, “This Couple Walks Into a Bar ...”, in New York Times:
- Ms. Zohn said being married bicoastals poses a variety of challenges, not the least of which is explaining their situation.