Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (transitive) To make biological; to assimilate into a biological framework or context.
- 2009, Merrill Singer, Introduction to Syndemics, page 139:
- Most important with regard to the healing capacity of the king's touch, human bodies have the ability to biologize experience. They have the capacity to incorporate or embody events as they are experienced […]
- 2011, Edward Slingerland, Mark Collard, Creating Consilience (page 133)
- Consequently, social scientists at turns reify institutions, biologize social categories, anthropomorphize offices, and mentalize corporate groups.