Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Expressing a sick or sickened feeling, or vomiting.
2007, Kate Johnson, A is for Apple, page 112:
- Sighing, I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. But the noises went on. I squinted at the clock. Bleurgh.
- 2008, Jill Mansell, Thinking of You
- She had delivered her babies, chomped her way with relish through their afterbirths (bleurgh) and was now lying peacefully on the bed with all four babies curled up at her side.
- 2011, Glenn Murphy, Will Farts Destroy The Planet?
- What?! Eat Algae and Insects?! Bleurgh!! No way!