Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Blowing in loud and abrupt bursts
- Currently, there are blustery winds blowing in Patagonia.
- Accompanied by strong wind.
- Today is such a cold blustery day!
- 1986, John le Carré, A Perfect Spy:
- In the small hours of a blustery October morning in a south Devon coastal town that seemed to have been deserted by its inhabitants, Magnus Pym got out of his elderly country taxicab and, having paid the driver and waited till he had left, struck out across the church square.
- Blustering; swaggering.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Carlyle to this entry?)
blowing in loud and abrupt bursts