Jump to navigation Jump to search
bollock (plural bollocks)
- (Britain, vulgar, chiefly in the plural) A testicle.
- You've got a bollock hanging out of your shorts.
(vulgar, slang) testicle
- (Britain, transitive, vulgar, slang) To reprimand severely and grossly.
- The boss bollocked me for coming in late.
- (Britain, vulgar, slang) To exhaust, tire out.
- I woke at 17:05 and felt totally bollocked. After a shower, I went to the NAAFI for some sarnies and orange juice. ( https://4btystig.wordpress.com/2011/08/page/2/ )