Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: bow chicka bow wow
- Alternative form of
- 2010, Winter Pennington, Witch Wolf, →ISBN, page 148:
- Did I interrupt some bow-chicka-bow-wow?
- 2011, Gwen Hayes, Let Me Call You Sweetheart, →ISBN, page 11:
- She shifted uncomfortably in her seat. “I'm a graphic novelist.” He smirked. The one that got him hired more often than not. “Graphic as in bow-chicka-bow-wow?”
- 2014, M.C. Moulton, Arcanum, →ISBN, page 52:
- “I don't know, but bow-chicka-bow-wow,” Prince praised gleefully.