Jump to navigation Jump to search
breasted (not comparable)
- Having a breast, or breasts.
- 2000, Thomas A. Easton, Stones of Memory, page 11:
- He tried to imagine them sleekened and breasted, not just the daughters of peasants such as he had known when he was young and a peasant himself but succubi of the sort he had once resisted in the night, and he felt nothing.
- (in combination) Having a specified kind of breast or covering.
- 1884, Charles Louis Flint, The American Farmer, page 480:
- The original wild varieties of Game fowl are three: the Black-breasted Red, with fawn-breasted partridge hens; the Brown-breasted Reds, with dark legs and dark-brown hens, and the Red-breasted Ginger Reds, with yellow legs, and the hens of a light partridge color.
- simple past tense and past participle of