Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Briefs
- plural of
briefs pl (plural only)
- (usually in the plural) A very short, close-fitting type of underpants.
- 2008, Dan Peek, Why Do They Dress That Way?: People’s Place Book No. 7, page 80:
- Briefs for men and women were not popular in America until the 1930s.
- 2012, Dan Stephenson, The Underwater Widow:
- Yes, Gentlemen’s Quarterly wrote that Archie wears briefs, like it was something everyone wanted to know.
- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of brief