Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: bûyer
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˈbaɪ.ə(ɹ)/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˈbaɪ.ɚ/, IPA(key): [ˈbajɚ]
- Rhymes: -aɪə(r)
Audio (US) (file)
buyer (plural buyers)
- A person who makes one or more purchases.
- Every person who steps through the door is a potential buyer, so acknowledge their presence.
- (retailing) A person who purchases items for resale in a retail establishment.
- The supermarket's new buyer decided to stock a larger range of vegetarian foods.
- (manufacturing) A person who purchases items consumed or used as components in the manufacture of products.
person who makes purchases