cabriole (plural cabrioles)
- A type of furniture leg used in certain ornate styles of furniture such as Queen Anne, having a double curve resembling the leg of an animal.
2009, January 23, “Benjamin Genocchio”, in A Winter Wonderland of Old and Modern Invites Meandering:
- It has been repaired in places, like a lot of period furniture, but it retains its original finish, […] along with splendid cabriole legs with claw-and-ball feet.
cabriole f (plural cabrioles)
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of