Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Resembling or characteristic of caramel.
- 2009 July 1, Betsy Andrews, “Cocktails Dance on the Head of a Beer”, in New York Times:
- Her dessert drink, the Muddy Puddle, marries iced espresso with caramelly bourbon, chocolaty stout and a peanut dust rim for a liquid equivalent of a chocolate turtle.
- 2013, Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, River Cottage Fruit Every Day!, page 179:
- When it's good, a tarte tatin is divine: buttery pastry soaked in caramelly appley juices, sweet-tart tender fruit – the whole much greater than the summed parts.