Jump to navigation Jump to search
cellphone (plural cellphones)
- Alternative form of
- To make a call on a cellphone.
- 2003, Steven Suskin, Broadway Yearbook 2001-2002: A Relevant and Irreverent Record:
- They stood on line, and slept and ate and cellphoned, all night and into the day.
- 2009 July 23, “The Truth About Cars and Cellphones”, in New York Times:
- That information — including estimates that cellphoning drivers caused 955 fatalities and 240,000 accidents in 2002 — was finally pried loose this week by a freedom of information lawsuit.