Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An act of deception, fraud, trickery, imposture, imposition or infidelity.
- 1828, Edward Bulwer-Lytton, The Disowned:
- the cheatings and impositions of your pitiful trade
- (cinematography) The arrangement of people or items in a film so as to give the (false) impression that shots are taken from different angles in the same location.
- 1965, Joseph V. Mascelli, The Five C’s of Cinematography:
- Cheating is the sixth C of Cinematography ... it is the art of arranging people, objects or actions, during filming or editing
act of deception, fraud, trickery, imposture, or imposition