Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: check out
From the verb phrase check out.
checkout (plural checkouts)
- The process of checking out of a hotel, or the latest time to vacate a room in one.
- The process of checking out items at a supermarket or library.
- The place in a supermarket where this is done.
- A test to see if some device is functioning properly.
- An inspection or investigation.
- (darts) The number of points that a player scores on their final, winning visit to the oche.
supermarket checkout position
checkout m (plural checkouts)
- checkout (in a hotel)