Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
chinky (not comparable)
- Full of chinks, laden with small cracks or openings.
- (derogatory, offensive) Full of Chinese people.
- (derogatory, offensive) Possessing attributes of, or similar to, a chink or Chinese person, style, or culture.
chinky (plural chinkies)
- (Britain, slang, possibly offensive) A Chinese takeaway restaurant.
- (Britain, slang, possibly offensive) A meal of Chinese food.
- Let's get a chinky!
- (offensive) A Chinese person.