climber (plural climbers)
- One who climbs.
- A plant that climbs, such as a vine.
- A bird that climbs, such as a woodpecker or a parrot.
- (cycling) A rider who specializes in riding uphill quickly.
- (obsolete) To climb; to mount with effort; to clamber.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Tusser to this entry?)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.