Jump to navigation Jump to search
climber (plural climbers)
- One who climbs.
- A plant that climbs, such as a vine.
- Synonym: creeper
- A bird that climbs, such as a woodpecker or a parrot.
- (cycling) A rider who specializes in riding uphill quickly.
one who climbs
plant that climbs
- (obsolete) To climb; to mount with effort; to clamber.
- 1557 February 13, Thomas Tusser, A Hundreth Good Pointes of Husbandrie., London: […] Richard Tottel, OCLC 1049068421; republished London: Reprinted for Robert Triphook, […], and William Sancho, […], 1810, OCLC 7109675:
- Stick plentie of bows among runciuall pease
to climber thereon, and to branch at their ease