Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈkləʊzɪŋ/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈkloʊzɪŋ/
Audio (US) (file)
closing (plural closings)
- The act by which something is closed.
- openings and closings of doors
- The end or conclusion of something
- The closing of the curtains.
- The final procedure in a house sale when documents are signed and recorded.
end or conclusion
the final procedure in a house sale
closing (not comparable)
- Coming after all others.
coming after all others
- present participle of