Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈkʌmftɚbli/, /ˈkʌmfɚtəbli/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈkʌmf(ə)təbli/
Audio (US) (file)
- Hyphenation: com‧fort‧ably
- In a comfortable manner.
- I snuggled comfortably into the blankets.
- Easily; without effort or difficulty.
- 2012 April 18, Phil McNulty, “Chelsea 1-0 Barcelona”, in BBC Sport:
- Messi was the next to test Cech with a header from Sanchez's cross, the Chelsea keeper gathering the effort comfortably as Barcelona once more failed to produce the final touch to accompany their artistic approach work.